Friday 28 November 2008

Tiffins Petworth

tiffins-petworth.jpg

Tiffins is a tea shop down the High Street in Petworth. It has recently been taken over by a new person, who I think you can see looking out the front door in the picture. I haven't been in since the changeover but I have noticed that there are more customers in there when I go by so I imagine that the change has been for the better. It was quite okay before anyway. It is quite a small place so it doesn't take many people to fill it up.

(I have just walked by on a wet Saturday afternoon and it was full to the brim with happy looking customers. I will try and get in there to give it a proper review soon.)

Tiffins has a much fuller menu and more tables, but the Coco Café Sugar Lounge is another place you can get a cup of tea in Petworth.

1 comment:

calvins website said...

helo, i hae been to this te room recently and it was wonderful, i had a nice cappuccino and fruit cake which was also wonderful. i reccomend this tea room to anyone and i would give it 10/10
calvin